|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Simple Machine Gun.
It is an synthetic black submachine-gun, with a red firing selector near the center. It has a shoulder stock and a straight magazine.
This weapon has a high rate of fire but doesn't do much damage otherwise.
- Aim for the head to maximize the otherwise low damage of this weapon.
- This weapon is fairly accurate, back off to avoid anyone attacking back.
- The Best Friend has a small magazine size. Take cover when reloading or finish off the user with a secondary weapon, such as the Pixel Gun or the Signal Pistol.
- Jump and run around to avoid getting hit by too many shots while trading blows with an SMG or rifle.
- Alternatively, this weapon deals low damage per shot, so charge the user with a close-range weapon, such as the Simple Shotgun.
- Users of the Best Friend won't have very much staying power, as the small magazine size will impede them from entering too many fights. Retaliate when they reload.
It is a modern SMG with no accessories.
- The Simple Machine Gun is based on the real world Heckler & Koch MP5A2 due to the full stock added.
- Although the AK-48 seems to be much more powerful then the Best Friend if noticed in the stats, the Best Friend actually kills enemies faster than the AK-48.
- This and the Pixel Gun are the default weapons in Pixel Gun World.
- In the mobile version, you are not able to upgrade the weapon, while in the PC version, it has 3 upgrades, making it one of the weapons that has 3 upgrades, along with Pixel Gun, Hunger Bow, Signal Pistol and a few other weapons.