|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
It is an synthetic black submachine-gun, with a red firing selector near the center. It has a shoulder stock and a straight magazine.
Its damage is slightly higher than its predecessor, but still pretty low. It requires many hits to defeat a player.
- Aim for the head to maximize the otherwise low damage of this weapon.
- This weapon can be used for both medium and close ranged combat.
- Since it has a small magazine size, it's better to find a shelter and take cover while reloading.
- Wait until the enemy finishes ammo and attack while he's reloading.
- Alternatively, this weapon deals low damage per shot, so charge the user with a close-range weapon, such as the Simple Shotgun.
- Due to its low damage, the Best Friend Up1 is rarely capable of defeating a player without emptying its magazine.
- The Best Friend Up1 is based on the real world Heckler & Koch MP5A2 due to the full stock added.
- In the mobile version, you are not able to upgrade the Best Friend, while in the PC version, it has 3 upgrades, making it one of the weapons that has 3 upgrades, along with Pixel Gun, Hunger Bow, Old Revolver Signal Pistol, Sniper Rifle and the Combat Knife.