|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Big Buddy is a weapon introduced in the 6.0.5. update. It is located in the Premium section of the Armory. It is the first form of the Big Buddy.
It is a giant and cumbersome cannon, with a black happy face with a yellow and red ring surrounding it on the sides. There is a small lit fuse on top. At the bottom of the cannon, there is an unused base with 4 wheels on it.
- The Big Buddy is best for medium range where the opponent is trapped in a tight space. If the player is attacking with the Big Buddy in short range, the player should be careful as to not inflict self explosion damage.
- If the player sees an opponent with a Big Buddy firing at them from a distance, the easier way to counter it is to simply move away from the area of damage,as the Big Buddy has an exceedingly slow bullet travel time.
Since the Big Buddy can hold only 3 cannonballs in the weapon itself and every time the player fires the Big Buddy the fuse has to be re-lit, the Big Buddy is better for players with lower grade armor. If you happen to encounter a player with higher grade armor, if they are jumping around, use that to your advantage by firing at the ground when they land, causing the opponent to take major explosion damage if done correctly.
- The player carries the Big Buddy even though it has wheels on the bottom of the base.
- At the side of the Big Buddy there is a logo, which resembles the logo of the Serious Sam series.
- The Big Buddy has the least amount of mobility in the game, with a mobility of 85.
- It is recommended that you switch to a much lighter weapon when running and switch back to it when needed.
- In the 10.1.0 update, this weapon has been removed.
- For owners and other players seeing this weapon and its upgrades were identical to the Apocalypse physically, but it's original stats are still intact.