|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Big Buddy is a Heavy weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
It is a giant and cumbersome cannon, with a black happy face with a yellow and red ring surrounding it on the sides. There is a small lit fuse on top. At the bottom of the cannon, there is an unused base with 4 wheels on it.
The Big Buddy has very good damage, moderate fire rate, moderate capacity and bad mobility. Compared to PG3D's reload time, it is a lot faster in PGW and same with the rate of fire.
- Aim directly at the player or at a spot on the ground which is near the player.
- When running or jumping, use something like the Electric Glove or the Dark Swords. Once finding a player, hold the Big Buddy and shoot, then switch back to a fast-mobility weapon.
- Aim for lower armored players for ammunition saving and faster killing.
- Use this in close to medium range since it has a bullet travel time, which isn't suitable for long range.
- Due to its low mobility, use this as a defensive weapon in a close to medium sized map.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- If its bullet is aiming towards you from long range, run away from it and kill that player.
- It is the only pirate weapon in PGW which is not included in the Pirate weapons event due to this being in both Pixel Gun games, while these others pirate weapons are exclusively introduced in PGW.