|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Big Buddy Up1 is an upgrade to the Big Buddy added in the 10.0.0 update. It is located in the section. It is the second form of the Big Buddy.
It is a giant and cumbersome cannon, with a black happy face with a yellow and red ring surrounding it. There is a small lit fuse on top. At the bottom of the cannon, there is an unused base with 4 wheels on it.
- The Big Buddy is best for medium-ranges where the opponent is trapped in a tight space. If the player is attacking with the Big Buddy in short range, the player should be careful as to not inflict self-explosion damage.
- A skilled player could snipe, if not predict opponent's moves and easily kill enemy players.
- If the player sees an opponent with a Big Buddy firing at them from a distance, the easier way to counter it is to simply move away from the area of damage, as the Big Buddy has an exceedingly slow bullet travel time
- Snipers easily destroy these users.
- High mobility weapons such as the Dark Force Saber or even the Elder Force Saber to outrun and outmaneuver these users.
Equip long ranged weapons.
- The player carries the Big Buddy even though it has wheels on the bottom of the base.
- At the side of the Big Buddy, there is a logo, which resembles the logo of the Serious Sam series.
- When using the weapon, it is held like the Hand-Held Cannon.
- Despite the lethality, this is a one-shot up to half adamant or crystal armor.
- It was removed in the 10.1.0 update, and disguised as the Apocalypse.
- This was later fixed ever since the Pixel Gun Company reintroduced this weapon through a super-chest competition, where players who did not have the Big Buddy (PG3D), actually can obtain it if they win it. After that, players were able to physically see the Big Buddy (PG3D) if used by other players.
- There is a possibility of it to return to Pixel Gun 3D since RiliSoft has talked about which classic weapons should be back into the game on Facebook and most people have been requesting it back.