|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Big Buddy Up1 is an upgrade to the Big Buddy added in the 10.0.0 update. It is located in the section. It is the second form of the Big Buddy.
It is a giant and cumbersome cannon, with a black happy face with a yellow and red ring surrounding it. There is a small lit fuse on top. At the bottom of the cannon, there is an unused base with 4 wheels on it.
- The Big Buddy is best for medium range where the opponent is trapped in a tight space. If the player is attacking with the Big Buddy in short range, the player should be careful as to not inflict self explosion damage.
- If the player sees an opponent with a Big Buddy firing at them from a distance, the easier way to counter it is to simply move away from the area of damage,as the Big Buddy has an exceedingly slow bullet travel time
Equip long ranged weapons.
- The player carries the Big Buddy even though it has wheels on the bottom of the base.
- At the side of the Big Buddy there is a logo, which resembles the logo of the Serious Sam series.
- When using the weapon, it is held like the Hand-Held Cannon.
- Despite the lethality, this is a one shot up to half adamant or crystal armor.
- It was removed in the 10.1.0 update, and disguised as the Apocalypse.
- There is a possibility of it to return into Pixel Gun 3D, since RiliSoft has talked about which classic weapons should be back into the game on Facebook and most people have been requesting it back.