|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Just like its predecessors, it is a giant and cumbersome cannon, with a black happy face with a red ring surrounding it. There is a small lit fuse on top. At the bottom of the cannon, there is an unused base with 4 wheels on it.
This has high damage, but low rate of fire, capacity, and mobility.
- The Big Buddy Up2 is best for medium-ranges, or where opponents are trapped in a tight space.
- If the player is attacking with the Big Buddy Up2 in short range, the player should be careful as to not inflict self-explode damage.
- Due to its low mobility, it makes the user's mobility encumbered, a weapon with a higher mobility can be used when moving.
- Use the Singular Grenade to pull enemies together and kill them together with this weapon.
- Due to its very slow fire rate, you can use the rapid-fire exploit to fire the weapon fast.
- To do this, fire the weapon, quickly switch to another weapon and back (this is a.k.a "Quick-swapping"). You should be able to fire again as soon as you switch back.
- This weapon has a rather slow-moving projectile, resulting it being best used for close-medium range combat (although if used too close can instantly kill the user as well, resulting in a penalty).
- If the player sees a user firing at them from a distance, be warned, it's always a one-shot kill, no matter what armor is. High mobility can put one out of harm's way.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges, as these users are key targets to be taken out.
- Due to its poor mobility. Rapid firing weapons can easily give heavy damage to the user while area damage weapons disorient their aim.
- Attack the user with a shotgun, melee or any ranged weapons when he is reloading, as CONSTANT reloads keeps the user very vulnerable to any attacks.
- While attacking, stay airborne due to the area damage.
- It is recommended to use double jump boots and other wear that makes you jump higher.
None (Final upgrade)
While moving, switch to a weapon with higher mobility.
- It is the first weapon that has the ability to instant kill any armor, other than the Ghost Lantern Up1.
- The player carries the Big Buddy Up2 even though it has wheels on the bottom of the base.
- At the side of the Big Buddy Up2, there is a logo, which resembles the logo of the Serious Sam series.
- The weapon itself shares a tiny resemblance to the loose cannon used by the Demoman in Team Fortress 2 , both weapons are canon based except that the loose cannon can deal additional damage with a "Double-Donk" (Which are explosions that deal extra damage if it explodes on who was unfortunate enough to be in the way of the loose cannon)
- Unless you owned the Big Buddy, Big Buddy Up1, or Big Buddy Up2, before the update that removed it then you can't use the weapon.
- When using this weapon, it is held like a Hand-Held Cannon.
- As of the 10.1.0 update, this and its upgrades have been removed. Previous owners' weapons on other screens look like the Apocalypse. If you got killed by it, it will say you got killed by the Apocalypse. However, on a more recent update, this has been fixed, so players killed by the Big Buddy (PG3D) will see hat they are actually killed with this weapon.
- There is a possibility of it to return into Pixel Gun 3D, since the Pixel Gun Company has talked about which classic weapons should be back into the game.
- The Big Buddy returned in the 12.1.0 update.
- Its mobility has been buffed from 95 to 105 in the said update.
- Now it has been buffed and has a weight of 12.