|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Just like its predecessors, it is a giant and cumbersome cannon, with a black happy face with a red ring surrounding it. There is a small lit fuse on top. At the bottom of the cannon, there is an unused base with 4 wheels on it.
This has high damage, but low rate of fire, capacity, and mobility.
- The Big Buddy Up2 is best for medium range where the opponent is trapped in a tight space.
- If the player is attacking with the Big Buddy Up2 in short range, the player should be careful as to not inflict self explode damage.
- Due to it's low mobility, it makes the user's mobility encumbered, a weapon with a higher mobility can be used when moving.
- Use the Singular Grenade to pull enemies together and kill them together with this weapon.
- Due to it's slow fire rate, you can use the rapid-fire exploit to fire the weapon fast.
- To do this, fire the weapon, quickly switch to another weapon and back. You should be able to fire again as soon as you switch back.
- The weapon has a slow moving projectile, resulting it being best used for close-medium range combat (although if used too close can instantly kill the user also.)
- If the player sees a user firing at them from a distance, be warned it's a one shot kill, no matter what armor is. High mobility can put one out of harm's way.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, as these users are key targets to be taken out.
- Due to its poor mobility. Rapid firing weapons can easily give heavy damage to the user while area damage weapons disorient their aim.
None (Final upgrade)
While moving, switch to a weapon with higher mobility.
- Despite the efficiency, it can actually one shot adamant armored players. The same explanation with the Ghost Lantern Up1.
- The player carries the Big Buddy Up2 even though it has wheels on the bottom of the base.
- At the side of the Big Buddy Up2 there is a logo, which resembles the logo of the Serious Sam series.
- Unless you owned the Big Buddy, Big Buddy Up1, or Big Buddy Up2, before the update that removed it then you can't use the weapon.
- When using this weapon, it is held like a Hand-Held Cannon.
- As of the 10.1.0 update, this and it's upgrades have been removed. Previous owners' weapons on other screens look like the Apocalypse. If you got killed by it, it will say you got killed by the Apocalypse.
- There is a possibility of it to return into Pixel Gun 3D, since RiliSoft has talked about which classic weapons should be back into the game.
- In was indeed returned in the 12.1.0 update.
- Its mobility has been buffed from 95 to 105 in the said update.