|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Bingo Chest is a feature added to Pixel Gun World in the Superheroes Update. The Bingo Chest gives to the players access to a large variety of items and weapons. Some of them are obtainable exclusively by opening Bingo Chests.
The Bingo Chest is a red-orange chest with 4 tiny emeralds on each side of the lower part of the chest. It has a gold lock, a couple of golden "arrows" on the main side and on the center of the left and right side, there are its golden holders. On the topper part, it indicates a golden encrust on the entirety of the middle of the top part and on the center, there is a medium-sized emerald. It has a bold and golden outline on the entire chest.
You can open it for free once a day or unlimited quantity of times but you will have to pay 500 coins for a try in this case.
In Bingo Chest you can find:
- Weapons and skins of last events, which are no longer available in the store.
- Weapons that can be found both in the Armory and the Bingo Chest.
- Coins: you can find from 1000and up to 50000at once.
- Temporary weapons – you can try and evaluate a weapon before purchasing.
- Weapons that can be found only in the Bingo Chest and obtained temporarily.
- Gear that can be used in matches and exclusively obtained from the Bingo Chest.
- The Bingo Chest was once an event, but for an odd reason, it is permanently available in the main menu.
- Once you own a temporary weapon, it won't be shown in the bingo chest slots, unless if your temporary weapon expires.
- The PG3D version is called "Lucky Chest".
- Despite RiliSoft saying "it is impossible to buy these 5 weapons in the store!", there was an event which temporarily appeared twice, indicating that the players have the chance to permanently buy these 5 weapons.