|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Black Mamba is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It appears to be a black/red re-skinned version of the Casanova.
The weapon has a dark red/black, extendable stock, handle, magazine, handguard and reflex sight as well as a black receiver with dark red decals and on the suppressor.
- Strafe while using this weapon so people cannot hit you while firing.
- In a firefight, hit as many opponents as possible so as to poison them all, giving your team the health advantage.
- Watch out for snipers. If they are using a weapon such as Anti-Hero Rifle, One Shot, or Prototype they will kill you instantly.
- If they are using a sniper that has a high efficiency but can't one shot, such as Elf's Revenge, move to cover immediately.
- Attack users at long range.
- Try strafing around the user while firing a Primary weapon.
- You can also prevent them from moving by using the Singular Grenade or a weapon that can slow down targets.
- Be wary of any users with the weapon, as the suppressor silences the weapon's shots at long range.
- When hit by bullets from this weapon, you will be slowed down tremendously, and to prevent your opponent from outmanoeuvring you, using a high mobility weapon like Dark Force Saber or Killer Whale and oxBadCode to boost and propel yourself away.
Carry a weapon whose ammunition has a high hit box, like the Soulstone, or a homing weapon such as Smart Bullet Bazooka or Nanobots Rifle, Use a 1-shot sniper rifle. such as the Anti-Hero or Anti-Champion that could back you up if you reload.
- It is based on the Modern Sub Machine Carbine or the 'MSMC' with an added suppressor and reflex sight.
- It's named after the Black mamba, a venomous snake.
- Like the Casanova, this weapon also has a Slows Down Target attribute even though it isn't on the list.