|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Blackbeard's Pistols is a Backup weapon exclusively introduced in the 3.0.0 Pirates' update in Pixel Gun World. It is available in the Armory in the Pirate weapons event, and available as an obtainable weapon in the Bingo Chest.
The Blackbeard's Pistols are quite colorful weapons. The barrel is mainly red, with a yellow section in the middle, while the part around the muzzle is blue.
They have very good damage, moderate rate of fire, good capacity and average mobility.
- This weapon is very efficient in close-ranged battles, but its low accuracy doesn't make it a very useful weapon against players who are distant from the player.
- It doesn't have a scope, so it's quite difficult to take aim. Be careful and don't waste bullets.
- When a player is shooting at you at long range, don't try to shoot back at them because of the lack of accuracy. Instead, take advantage of its mobility to either run away from the opponent or sneek closer to him by using the covers at your advantage.
- It takes quite a long time to reload the Blackbeard's Pistols, so wait until your opponent runs out of ammo and then attack.
- Long range combat is the best way to get rid of Blackbeard's Pistols users. But never underestimate its mobility, it is high enough to just run on your position and fight you back.
Have a long range weapon.
- This weapon's name is an explicit reference to Edward Teach, mostly known as Blackbeard, who was an infamous British pirate.
- It is one of the 6 pirate weapons, the others being the Morgan's Arquebus, the Jamaican Madness, the Sea Devil, the Silver's Musket and the Sparrow's Sabre.
- This weapon might be based on the flintlock blunderbuss pistols used by pirates and the British Royal Navy in 16th and 17th centuries.
- Oddly, the Big Buddy is also a pirate weapon, but it is not included in the Pirate weapons' event nor even considered as a pirate weapon currently.