|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Not to be confused with a similar weapon from Pixel Gun World, the Sparrow's Sabre.
The Blade of Justice is a Melee weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
The weapon has a black grip with a brass crossguard, pommel, and guard. The weapon also features a blade bent at the toe of the weapon.
It is a pretty balanced melee weapon, dealing moderate damage and has a fast attack speed as well as moderate mobility.
- Ambush those who are good with guns. Catch them off-guard and you'll be sure to strike them down soon, but if they turn on you, you'll be very vulnerable, so this can be a risky tactic. Ambush a sniper for good results.
- Strife around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- Due to the lower mobility than other melee weapons, avoid moving around with it at hand.
- If locked in a melee duel with a user, strife around the user as it has a fast swing speed.
- If the user flees from battle with this weapon, use the lower mobility as an advantage and use higher mobility weapons or attack them with Primary weapons or Snipers.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a lethal non-melee ranged weapon.
- It is somewhat based on the Model 1860 Light Calvary Saber.