|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Blinder is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
It is a futuristic rifle which has a yellow barrel, a red trigger, a dark blue handle, a silver grey grip, a yellow shoulder shock, and a yellow 4x scope.
- Use the scope when attacking users at long range.
- The weapon is effective at clearing out hallways or tight corridors, try to aim for the walls to have the projectiles bounce off and potentially hit multiple targets.
- Always aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- The gun will remain accurate if you hold down the trigger, but it will require some aim when moving around quickly.
- The weapon performs well at close range.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Try strafing while bunny hopping to avoid as much projectiles as possible.
- Using the fastest weapon (in your current layout) to run away would be the most viable option.
- Staying in the air is another effective way of dealing with Mega Gun users, because of the weapon's travel time.
- If you are in a big match, rocket jump away with the 0xbadc0de or Killer Whale.
- Avoid fighting users in tight corridors or hallways, try backing out while strafing and lure the user out.
Have a Sniper weapon to engage enemies at long range, while having this weapon as a backup weapon.
- It appears to be mix between the Sub-zero and the Alien Rifle.
- It is the first ever weapon to have 2 exact same looking versions, as the Excalibur does not look the same as the automatic or champion peacemaker, while X-mas destroyer/Dino slayer do not look like its original version, mega destroyer.