|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
How to Play
Prior to the 12.1.0 update
In 4 minutes, a player has to fight against 4 other players, using their paintball weapons. Players need to stay on the clean blocks. Staying on painted, or heavily painted blocks will make other players have the chance to take these players down, using their weapon. A block breaks once it gets painted 3 times.
Between the 12.1.0 and 12.2.0 updates
The time is still the same, however, the player will now use their Heavy weapon. Different heavy weapons have different blast radiuses and strengths. For example, the Ghost Lantern can destroy blocks in an instant while the bulk of the said weapons takes 2 shots to break blocks.
After the 12.5.0 update
Same rules as the previous mode ones, except that it takes one shot to break a block instead of two. The last player still standing wins. If no players die and time runs out, the player with the most points wins. Destroying 1 block gives you 1 point. You don't get points for half-destroying blocks
There is only one map in this mode:
The ground is replaced with destroyable blocks and lava beneath.
All Heavy weapons are permitted, giving different ways to destroy blocks, such as removing them within their blast radius, or removing them accurately. Weapons on categories different from Heavy are not permitted. Gadgets and Pets are disabled.
Recommended weapons are usually rocket jumping weapons, that can also destroy blocks beneath them in one shot. Blocks are easier to break on lower levels, but you'll need stronger weapons when you reach higher ones. Jump then immediately shoot below you. This will blast you up, reducing the chances of falling into the lava.
Here are some weapons you might want to use:
- Bass cannon
- Deadly Beat
- Solar Power Cannon
- Champion Solar Cannon
Here are some strategies to quickly win games of Block Crash:
- Rocket jump to reduce the chances of falling into the lava.
- Try to predict where people will land when the rocket jump. Shoot the block and they will fall straight down in the lava.
- Stay near the walls. See below
- If you start to fall, quickly shoot the wall to blast yourself back up to the platform. When you do this, it's like getting a second life.
- Jump around a lot when reloading so people can't shoot you down
There are 3 points exclusive to this minigame:
- Man Down: Adds 1500 points to all of the players standing, if a player fell down.
- Timer Bonus: Varies. It appears to the last player standing.
- Destroying a block: this won't shown screen but still counts. Destroying a block gives you 1 point. This will be useful when time runs out or players die at the same time.
See Points System for the full article.
- This gamemode bears a resemblance to the Minecraft minigame Spleef.
- This has the smallest amount of maps out of any gamemode (not including minigames).
- The 12.1.0 update changed the minigame significantly:
- In a recent update, the rewards have been decreased.
- There is a bug where when the player joins, the mode is Deathmatch, and the player can use their full inventory and gadgets.