|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Blockmart is a map that has been introduced to Pixel Gun 3d on October 24th in the 8.2.1 Halloween update, along with the other map, named Pumpkin Island which has been removed in the 9.3.0 update.
Blockmart is a small grocery store that has been abandoned. There are cars, trucks, tanks, and more vehicles outside of it in the parking lot. While inside, you will find many isles that have been completely trashed and robbed. It is also possible to get on top of the roof of the Blockmart. Just use the rocket jumping technique with a weapon such as the Grenade Launcher or Anti-Gravity Blaster and it'll get you to the top of it. There will be a hole that lets you get on top of the vents to snipe players.
- The map recommends you to get the Pumpkin Thrower or the Hellraiser as it is also shown on advertisements around the store.
- In the left bathroom, you will see a skeleton in the last stall.
- The store might resemble a place where survivors were during a zombie apocalypse since the store is completely trashed and there is blood on the walls.
- There is a pumpkin face that resembles the moon, just like the one from Pumpkin Island.
- The map may be a reference to Wal-Mart, which is a retail store chain based in the United States.