I really don't see the point of me being here, I honestly think that ever since I came back to the wiki all I've been is trouble. I don't make anyone's day, I can't cheer anyone up, my life is the only thing I post, heck, I'm less innocent than anyone on this wiki. Yeah... you guys made my day, even though I ruined it for you guys and others. I can't make you guys think I'll stay in my opinion, and I bet once I leave, you guys will have a better time. So... why should I continue to torture myself??? Why should I torture the wiki??? Why should I torture... You??? Well... I've said my part. So like I said, who am I kidding? I don't want to stay, as long as it just makes things worse... yee.Read more >
I'm a "newbie" in this Wiki. I'd like to know everything about this page. Could someone help me with this? My name is I wreck u so badly.Read more >
Throughout my years of playing Pixel Gun, I've seen many glitches such as the Arabian Dust glitch, which allows the player to get out of the map. However, when randomly playing around in Two Castles , I discovered a strange glitch that happened when I was flying on my jetpack.
Many maps including Two Castles have an invisible barrier preventing players from escaping the map. Unlike most multiplayer maps, Two Castles does not have a barrier ceiling. When the player flies too high, then he or she will die. At first, the invisible barrier appears to be impassible. But, if the players flies high enough, then he or she will be able to pass the invisible barrier. If the player travels out too far, then he or she will die. The goal is to actually…
Read more >
Rilisoft: Join Pixel Gun 3D! Own unfair and exetremely overpowered weapons such as the Ghost Lantern! Earn Coins and gems by leveling up! If you are max level use the lucky chest! If you don't have enough gems to use the lucky chest! Buy coins and gems with your real money so we can be rich and drink I mean so we can give you more updates! Fight in a battle full of toxic little kids who swear in the chat, hackers and a bunch of ghost lantern, storm hammer and pet dragon spammers!Read more >
- Added strategies for Campaign Maps.
- Added card for the skin contest winner on the main page. It will only show up for one week.
- Added "Popularity" and "Level Required" in maps.
- Added infoboxes for eggs.
- We are starting to make separated pages of craft items.
- Added reply lists.
- Finalized the new categorization in Weapons, Maps, Wear, Gadgets and Accessories.
- The Pixel Gun Conception Wiki is almost done. It only needs a few more features, then we will finally publish the wiki to you.
- Added the
|link=parameter to all of the status files in navboxes, so that people will no longer accidentally click on the files.
- Unprotected some pages.
- Modernized the toolbar look.
- Fixed issue where navboxes performed badly.
- Strategy sections for all multiplayer maps.
- Added videos and latest activity in the main page.
- Added world chronology for worlds.
- Updated images for weapons.
- Redesigned Featured Article and MainPage templates. Moved links to the old navigation in the navigation slider.
- Updated Community tab in the navigation.
- Removed some scripts.
- Updated Level Guide:
- Renamed "Level Guide" to "Level Chronology", for better vocabulary.
- Turned the items into horizontal, to shorten the infobox.
- Added arrow symbols, for more visual language.
- Replaced "RiliSoft" with "Pixel Gun Company" in PG3D articles.
- Updated Hatches From information:
- The sentences turned into lists.
- Updated and used template for egg articles: (see Template:Egg
for the documentation):
- This template automat…
Read more >
- New categorization. This is only available in Category:Weapons at the moment, but other categories will receive them in the future.
- Cards. See Template:Card for the full info.
- Brought back skin contests.
- Finally created and completed Squad and Effects pages.
- Added the ability to rename categories.
- Added FAQ in my wall.
- Modified some modules.
- Fixed all double redirects. Some may even lead into a random article!
- Updated Pick-Ups navbox.
- Renamed "Structures" to "Craft Items".
- Fixed issue where the buttons in the main page appear in a different shade of green.
- We are re-opening skin contests on July 4.
- We are opening the Pixel Gun Conception Wiki on July 10.
- Removed loading screen for modules.
- In case if some people were too lazy to go into a category and go into a random page, we have added a button, in each menu in the page header, which leads into a random page into a specific category.
- Added links to subcategories in navboxes.
- Added "Match time" for Infobox Mode, as well as in the articles describing modes.
- Reduced the amount of section headers in Template:Infobox Gadget.
- Renamed "Feature Article" to "Page of the Week", just like the wiki's old days.
- Large tables will have a floating table header when scrolling down.
- Fixed issue where the button in the Discussions module appears to be ugly when hovered.
- Fixed issue where some gadgets may have the second form as the third form.
- Fixed issue where the ToC in some pages appear to be loc…
Read more >
From now on, the wiki's updates will be posted here.
- Changed the wiki's main color from white to light gray.
- In the gender section of the character infoboxes, instead of text (male and female), we have added the gender symbols with the correct colors.
- On the headings, the edit icon will modify so it will look materialized.