- cricket noises*
...yup *thumbs up*Read more >
- Removed some obsolete CSS and unused CSS.
- Made the pencil icon look new.
- Brought back custom font.
- Modified header of comments.
I'm sorry for the trolls in 2015 it was my friends making fun of this game and wikia...
I will not do anything bad hereRead more >
Apologies for not posting the highlights of the wiki's updates last month. Anyways, there has been a lot of changes.
- Improved the header of the source editor.
- Added a "Show 1 new message" button in Forums.
- Completed craft item articles.
- Wiki Videos will be postponed until Ender Creeper14 wants to do them.
- Restyled ToC and Category modules.
- Fixed width of the Visual Editor toolbar.
- Made the toolbar opaque.
- Removed gradients of the message in Special:Leaderboard, and background of the rank values to make the leaderboards more cleaner.
- Fixed all issues with round avatars.
- Added more minigames for the sake of minigame addicts.
- Modernized the pagination of comments.
- Made some changes to the rail in Special:Community.
- Made the borders of the notices from gre…
Read more >
In here, this is made as a quick shortcut for people who want to copy and paste the layout of a specific category. Learned all layout guides? Want all layouts? You got all of them here in one page, but you need to click expand to view a specific layout.
NOTE: All of the layouts should be copied and pasted in the source editing area of a new page.
Read more >
Pixel Gun 3D claims to be the number one mobile pixel shooter. The game was highly admired by many players untill Rilisoft started shifting to pay-to-win style games. Anyways here are some of the aspects that I dislike about Pixel Gun 3D.
Recently, weapons like Smart Bullet bazooka, Anti-Hero Rifle, Laser Bonucer, and Ghost Lantern are dominating the battle field. Weapons like the Predator and Electromagnetic Cannon have dropped in usage rate because their effiency cannot compete with those one shot weapons
There are three types of gadgest: Throwing, Tools, and Support. Popular gadgets like Dragon Whistle, Clockwork Nutcracker, Battle Mech, Demon Stone, and Resurrection are dominating because of their insane buffs and advandages they give th…
Read more >
Compared to other updates, this is a unique update that is mostly about issue fixing.
- We are continuing to add more and more craft item articles.
- Modernized CommentsPagination.
- Changed layout of the video thumbnails.
- Fixed issue where the floating table header script isn't working.
- Fixed issue where the lock old threads script isn't working.
- Fixed issue where the text in the Discussions button in the Discussion module appear as the default link.
- Fixed issue where the white tab indicator was inaccurate.
- Fixed issue where the tabview in File pages wasn't customized.
- Fixed issue with the modernized CommentsPagination.
- Fix Discussions feed UI.
- We have recently changed the layout of the thumbnail. Fixed issue where the layout would appear to display badly…
Read more >
- Added a module which shows the recently uploaded images.
- Finally finished the planned entirety of the new categorization.
- Added disambigutions.
- We are continuing to add more and more articles about craft items.
- Removed unwanted Infoboxes.
- Modernized the pagination of the message walls.
- As announced earlier, the Pixel Gun Conception Wiki is released.
- Common Edit Summaries were added.
- Added Trophy icon.
- Add roadmap images for worlds.
- Finished adding guide layouts.
- Almost finished the new categorization.
- We are continuing to expand the wiki by adding more and more separate articles about craft items.
- Once again, there are a couple changes to the main page:
- Updated main page.
- Removed categories module.
- Instead of "Information", we have added "Category Name Information".
- Fixed issue where the Unknown tag didn't appear in some infoboxes.
- Fixed issue where the recently implemented Sandbox tab appeared to be outside of the custom tabview.
- Added strategies for Campaign Maps.
- Added card for the skin contest winner on the main page. It will only show up for one week.
- Added "Popularity" and "Level Required" in maps.
- Added infoboxes for eggs.
- We are starting to make separated pages of craft items.
- Added reply lists.
- Finalized the new categorization in Weapons, Maps, Wear, Gadgets and Accessories.
- The Pixel Gun Conception Wiki is almost done. It only needs a few more features, then we will finally publish the wiki to you.
- Added the
|link=parameter to all of the status files in navboxes, so that people will no longer accidentally click on the files.
- Unprotected some pages.
- Modernized the toolbar look.
- Fixed issue where navboxes performed badly.