|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Brave Patriot (PGW).
The Brave Patriot is a Primary weapon added in the World War 2 update. The Brave Patriot appears alongside ''The Eindringling'' in the D-Day Update. It was removed in the 10.0.0 update, and it came back in the 12.1.0 update.
It has an extremely large shoulder stock made from a redwood, and a metal barrel, with a redwood, pump action handguard.
It is fully automatic but has a rate of fire as slow as the AK-48, so don't try to spray and pray with this gun.
- This weapon has many uses, due to the balanced stats. Use as you would any gun.
- This can be used to pick off severely damaged enemies.
- Since there are balanced stats, any attempt to counter it will be as efficient as any other.
- Due to its quite slow fire rate you can simply pick off the wielded with a faster, stronger or overall better weapon. The low damage allows you to easily counter the attacker.
- The State Defender is a former upgrade.
Use this weapon more as a backup, as it is somewhat a weak weapon.
- In the version 8.2.1, this weapon became independent.
- In the same update, the State Defender (it's former 2nd form) became a separate weapon.
- The Brave Patriot is based off of the real world M1928-A1 Thompson SMG the Allies used in World War 2, due to the cocking mechanism on the top of the weapon instead on the side like the M1A1.
- It seems that is not like its real life version.
- Unlike the real world the game version fires slightly slow (5-6 rounds per second: while in real life it fires 800-1200 rpm (rounds per minute).
- In real life it fires large .45 ACP rounds, a large damage round used in SMGs, Personal Defense Weapons, and Handguns (Civilian, Law Enforcement, and Military), but in-game it appears to be weaker than in real life.
- Despite having a 20 round magazine, it has 32 rounds in the magazine.
- In the old versions, the weapon had a lighter hue to its wooden parts, such as the stock, handle and handguard.
- The weapon in-game and on the killscreen looks like a slow-firing Combat Rifle that does a little more damage per shot.
- In recent updates, you can only receive it from certain events.
- It was brought back in 12.1.0 update.
- In the same update, the weapon model and statistics were modified.