|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Brave Patriot is a weapon, located in the Primary section and introduced in the 3.4.0 update.
It has an extremely large shoulder stock made from a red wood, and a metal barrel, with a red wood pump action handguard.
It is fully automatic but has a slow fire rate.
- This weapon has many uses, due to the balanced stats. Use as you would any gun.
- This can be used to pick off severely damaged enemies.
- Since there are balanced stats, any attempt to counter it will be as efficient as any other.
- Due to its quite slow fire rate. You can simply pick off the user as it doesn't much damage you and triggers your reflex to finish this task.
- The Brave Patriot is based off of the real world M1928-A1 Thompson SMG the Allies used in World War 2, due to the cocking mechanism on the top of the weapon instead on the side like the M1A1.
- It seems that it is not like its real life version.
- Unlike the real world the game version fires slightly slow (5-6 rounds per second: while in real life it fires [tel:800-1200 800-1200] rpm (rounds per minute).
- In real life it fires large .45 ACP rounds, a large damage round used in SMGs, Personal Defense Weapons, and Handguns (Civilian, Law Enforcement, and Military), but in-game it appears to be weaker than in real life.
- The fire rate is 222, meaning to "Keep the faith".