|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- Devil Stalker
- Police Double Headed Zombie
- Headless Injured Zombie
- Zombie Head
- Infected Hazmat
- Venom Soldier
After exiting the hospital and trapping zombies inside, Newbie sees a helicopter and tries to get it's attention. He follows the helicopter through the bridge.
It can be found on top of the first bus.
It's in the green dumptruck hanging on the edge of the bridge.
This is a bridge that has collapsed, with a medical tent and a giant mechanical gate in the back, behind where you spawn. The rest is an assortment of crashed buses, cars, and police cars. Some cars have the headlights on. There is a room with bloody bags in the tent, presumably containing bodies.
- This seems to be based off of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco Peninsula
- At the last pick-up truck that is starting to fall off of the bridge, if you use a weapon that can do Rocket Jump, you can launch yourself over the gap and onto the other side of the bridge.
- From the aerial view of the map, you could see "2525" on top of the first bus where the hidden coin is.
- The Bridge seems to be similar to The Bridge level in Left 4 Dead 2.
- If you look closely on the ground, the surface markings are floating decals. You can see why when a monster walks over it, the decal clips through the model.
- The map was removed from multiplayer in the 10.4.0 update.