|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Candy Baton is an enlarged candy cane adorned with red and white stripes.
It has good damage, high attack rate, and slightly above-average mobility.
- It has high mobility, use it to travel around a map.
- Due to its partially high damage output, use it to kill from crystal armored and under players, just with caution if they'll retaliate hard.
- It can be used to ambush targets.
- Use area damage weapons to easily deal with its users. Combine your attacks with rocket jumps for effectiveness.
- Use rapid fire weapons if its users are coming from a distance.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- The Candy Baton is one of four weapons exclusive to the Lucky Chest, the other being the Golden Friend, the Power Claw, and the Spark Shark.
- This weapon has a similar appearance to the Candy Cane, a melee weapon from Valve's Team Fortress 2. It's a Melee Weapon of the Scout.
- However, the Candy Baton lacks the bow of the Candy Cane, and every effect the Cane has (health packs dropping upon killing an enemy, increase vulnerability to explosives) are not applied to the Candy Baton.
- The Candy Baton is usually obtained after about 150 openings of the Daily Gift, making it very expensive and/or difficult to obtain it.
- This weapon, tied with the Chainsaw Sword Up1, used to have the highest efficiency stat of any Melee weapon in the game, with 27.
- After its nerf in the 11.0.0 update, it became one of the mediocre or weak weapons.
- Ever since its removal, despite it having 27 efficiency, it takes 3 head-shots to kill a player with full armor and health.
- In the 11.0.0 update, its damage was nerfed into 11.
- This is a Daily Gift weapon that was removed. And its owners can still possess it if they got it before its removal.
- In the 11.2.0 update, this weapon was no longer removed. It has been brought back into the game, as a weapon obtainable from the Lucky Chest.
- It was buffed in the 11.3.0 update, where it's damage turned from 11 to 27.
- The Candy Baton is one of few weapons that were removed and added back, like the Combat Rifle, the Dater Hater, and the Carrot Sword.