|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Candy Baton is an enlarged candy cane adorned with red and white stripes.
It has good damage, high attack rate, and slightly above-average mobility.
- It has high mobility, use it to travel around a map.
- Due to its partially high damage output, use it to kill from crystal armored and under players, just with caution if they'll retaliate hard.
- It can be used to ambush targets.
- Use area damage weapons to easily deal with its users. Combine your attacks with rocket jumps for effectiveness.
- Use rapid fire weapons if its users are coming from a distance.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- The Candy Baton is one of four weapons exclusive to the Lucky Chest, the other being the Golden Friend, the Power Claw, and the Spark Shark
- It is the only christmas themed mythical weapon, not unlock-able in the cyber santa set
- The Candy Baton is usually obtained after about 150 openings of the Daily Gift, making it very expensive and/or difficult to obtain it.
- This weapon, tied with the Chainsaw Sword Up1, used to have the highest efficiency stat of any Melee weapon in the game, with 27.
- After its nerf in the 11.0.0 update, it became one of the mediocre or weak weapons.
- Ever since its removal, despite it having 27 efficiency, it takes 3 head-shots to kill a player with full armor and health.
- In the 11.0.0 update, its damage was nerfed into 11.
- This is a Daily Gift weapon that was removed. And its owners can still possess it if they got it before its removal.
- In the 11.2.0 update, this weapon was no longer removed. It has been brought back into the game, as a weapon obtainable from the Lucky Chest.
- It was buffed in the 11.3.0 update, where it's damage turned from 11 to 27.
- The Candy Baton is one of few weapons that were removed and added back, like the Combat Rifle, the Dater Hater, and the Carrot Sword.