|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Candy Baton is an enlarged candy cane adorned with red and white stripes.
It has good damage, high attack rate, and slightly above-average mobility.
- It has high mobility, use it to travel around a map.
- Due to its partially high damage output, use it to kill from crystal armored and under players, just with caution if they'll retaliate hard. (The better the Combat level the better armored people you can kill)
- It can be used to ambush targets.
- Use area damage weapons to easily deal with its users. Combine your attacks with rocket jumps for effectiveness.
- Use rapid fire weapons if its users are coming from a distance.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Equip a weapon that will be good in either a long or medium range, for it is a melee.
- The Candy Baton is one of four weapons exclusive to the Lucky Chest, the other being the "Golden Friend", the "Power Claw", and the "Spark Shark"
- It is the only christmas themed mythical weapon, not unlock-able in the cyber santa set
- The Candy Baton is usually obtained after about 150 openings of the Daily Gift, making it very expensive and/or difficult to obtain it.
- This weapon, tied with the "Chainsaw Sword Up1", used to have the highest efficiency stat of any Melee weapon in the game, with 27.
- After its nerf in the 11.0.0 update, it became one of the mediocre or weak weapons.
- Ever since its removal, despite it having 27 efficiency, it takes 3 head-shots to kill a player with full armor and health.
- In the 11.0.0 update, its damage was nerfed into 11.
- This is a Daily Gift weapon that was removed. And its owners can still possess it if they got it before its removal.
- In the 11.2.0 update, this weapon was no longer removed. It has been brought back into the game, as a weapon obtainable from the Lucky Chest.
- It was buffed in the 11.3.0 update, where it's damage turned from 11 to 27.
- The Candy Baton is one of few weapons that were removed and added back, like the Combat Rifle, the Dater Hater, and the Carrot Sword.