|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Big Barge.
Cargo Ship is a map introduced in the 9.3.0 update.
It takes place on a cargo ship, and it takes a little bit of parkour. There are blue, green, red, and yellow cargo containers found at the ship, and there are bridges on each side of the ship. Some cargo containers are open and empty. Others are closed. There are small platforms found there on the side.
The Blue team spawns in the bridge and the Red team spawns on another bridge on the other side.
- Since the barrels are thin, you can use flamethrowers for wall breaking, or area damage weapons with a decently large blast radius.
- Use close range weapons. Weapons like the Predator are especially good for this map. The Judge, Nanobots Rifle, and the Smart Bullet Bazooka are also great non-sniper choices if you prefer to stay back and fight long ranged battles.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".
- However it was added back in in the 12.2.0 update, found in 3x3 Brawl.
- It can't be found in Deathmatch mode. However in the 12.2.0 update and 12.2.1 update, a bug can let the player go into this map in Deathmatch mode.
- This, and the Scary Pizzeria were added in the 9.3.0 update.
- On its release. It has a new soundtrack but later replaced similar to Aztec Temple's. It is unknown why.
- There is a glitch on its release where it displays a weapon/accessory's upgrade instead of its normal name (Example: Sniper Cape Up1 became its "name"). The glitch was fixed in a update.
- Strangely, in the map Warehouse Assault, you can spot a cargo bay, which may have inspired the map.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Cargo Ship Cargo Ship).