|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks exactly like a regular carrot, with a green hilt, handle, and counterweight. It has an orange blade.
Like its last form, it has a high movement speed and moderate damage. It is very useful if the player wants to escape from enemies.
- Use this weapon to avoid enemies's bullets jumping and running and then attacking.
- Sneak up from behind and repeatedly attack them.
- Use area damage weapons and shoot bullets on the ground. This will inflict a lot of damage and your opponent won't be able to avoid these bullets easily.
- Quickly run away if you take damage, and spray bullets with a primary or backup gun.
Probably an Easter theme weapon.
Have some good assault weapons, mostly powerful primary weapons.
- This sword is probably based off a common decoration from the holiday Easter.
- There was a glitch where when you held it in the Armory, it would be tiny.
- It was removed in the 10.0.0 update.
- As of the 10.3.0 update, it was brought back to the Armory as part of the Easter theme of the update.
- However it was removed again in the 12.1.0. update.
- It was given the Critical Damage attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- As of the 12.5.3, this, it's former upgrade, and its predicessor have been 'disguised' as a Combat Knife for other players.