Minigames are game contents, in which each minigame provides their main rule. They are a replica of Modes, except that they require , they have a rating and have special rules.
In minigames, players can join a map or make a game of their own, by creating a Party server.
Pixel Gun 3D has 5 minigames:
- Campaign was a mode in Pixel Gun 3D, and it became a minigame in the 12.0.0 update. The story is Newbie whom wakes up during a zombie apocalypse, and strives to find the source of the incident.
- Sandbox was a mode in Pixel Gun 3D added in 10.1.0 update. It turned into a minigame in the 12.0.0 update.
- Arena was a mode, and it became a minigame in the 12.0.0 update. The objective is to survive as many waves as possible. There is no limit to finish Arena mode.
- Parkour Challenge is a minigame introduced in the 12.0.0 update. You need to jump all the way to the end of a map in order to complete the mode successfully.
- Extreme Run is a minigame introduced in the 12.0.0 update. In Extreme Run, you need to keep on running, until you die. There is no limit into finishing this mode.
- As of the 12.0.0 update in Pixel Gun 3D, Deadly Games, Co-op Survival, Campaign, Arena and Sandbox turned into Minigames.
- As of the 12.1.0 update in Pixel Gun 3D, Deadly Games, Co-op Survival and Block Crash turned (back) into modes.
- Arena is a mode in Pixel Gun World, while in Pixel Gun 3D, it is a Minigame.
- Squad in Minigames is called "Party".
- The sign that says "More cool minigames are coming soon!" indicates that there will be more minigames in the future.