The articles in this category describe game modes. If you want to see where the matches are played, see the category about maps.
In Pixel Gun 3D there are several game modes, which can be divided in two main categories: Singleplayer and Multiplayer modes. The Singleplayer modes are Campaign and Arena(Survival), where you have to battle against hordes of monsters to get coins, without the help or interference of other players.
There are game 7 modes you can play in Multiplayer: Deathmatch, Team Battle, Flag Capture, Co-Op Survival, Deadly Games, and Point Capture. In these modes, you join a map or make a game of your own. Games can be password protected, allowing only certain people to join.
The following is a brief synopsis on each game mode:
- Campaign is where you follow the story of the "male survivor" and fight as him in each part of the storyline.
- Arena is a wave based survival challenge where you defeat enemies to advance and earn coins. There is also a PGW version of this mode. See Arena (PGW).
- Death Match is where you kill other players in order to have the most kills at the end of the match. There is also a PGW version of this mode. See Deathmatch (PGW).
- Team Battle is similar to death match except with 2 teams rather then individuals competing. There is also a PGW version of this mode. See Team Fight (PGW).
- Flag Capture is where 2 teams attempt to bring the other teams flag back to their own teams flag as many times and as quickly as possible. There is also a PGW version of this mode. See Flag Capture (PGW).
- Co-op Survival is where each player competes for having the most points at the end of the time limit by killing enemies(monsters).
- Point Capture is where 2 teams have to conquer bases that generate points. The team which has more points when the time finishes, or reach 1000 points first, wins.
- Deadly Games is where up to 6 players start with a knife then grab guns from the chests. Last player standing wins.
- Sandbox is completely different from the other modes. In this mode players can't damage each other and chat together. Only some weapons can be used in this mode.
- Duel is where you compete only 1 player on a 2 minute match. Player with the most kills wins. There is also a PGW version of this mode. See Duel (PGW).
- Deathmatch, Team Battle and Flag Capture didn't have time before the 8.3.0 update.
- Team Battle, Flag Capture and Coop Survival were all in 'Cooperative' however, the Multiplayer screen changed in the 8.0.0 update.
- Deathmatch was the first and only multiplayer mode in one of the oldest versions in Pixel Gun 3D.
- The Point Capture's icon was the only icon that was blue, others being yellow. Since 10.1.0, this icon is yellow as the others.Modes
Pages in category "Modes"“ This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D mode. If you are looking for the same mode in Pixel Gun...Team Fight (PG3D)“ Boss Battle is an unreleased mode that was replaced by Flag Capture in the 6.0.0 update. It has...Boss Battle