|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The Cemetery is the second map in the Pixelated World Campaign. It takes place in a cemetery with gravestones, monsters, a church, and a hedge maze.
After Newbie had defeated the Police Double Headed Zombie and grabs it's gun. After then, he hears a scream for help and a bell from a church, and runs to the rescue.
The coin is inside the chapel behind the shrine in the front.
In the hedge maze, there is a hidden gazebo in the far left. Don't mix it up with the other gazebo.
It has a graveyard, church, and a hedge maze. It also has two hidden gazebos found on each far corners.
- Do not get too close, as the monsters will hit you.
- Kill the monsters as quickly as possible, since you earn a star by killing monsters quickly. Do not rush it, though.
- Use pets, as a minor/major backup for killing.
- Follow the green arrow that appears once there are 5 enemies left, in order to kill the enemies quicker.
- Restore your ammunition by quitting the level and coming back. However, try not to do this when you are about to complete the level, as the amount of killed monsters will be wasted.
- Use Armor. If you have a decent amount of armor, you will not have to worry about getting damaged, because you can get 3 stars even if you have damaged armor. This doesn't apply to Health.
- The enemies are rather weak in this level, so you can equip the weaker weapons.
- The skeletons resemble the Aztec Temple's ones.
- The City can be seen near the gate.
- For some reason, in the second picture of the story comic, Newbie's sleeves turn gray.
- A police car can be found on the exterior of the map.