|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The Cemetery is the second map in the Pixelated World Campaign. It takes place in a cemetery with gravestones, monsters, a church, and a hedge maze.
It has a graveyard, church, and a hedge maze. It also has two hidden gazebos found on each far corners.
After Newbie had defeated the Police Double Headed Zombie and grabs it's gun. After then, he hears a scream for help and a bell from a church, and runs to the rescue.
The coin is inside the chapel behind the shrine in the front.
In the hedge maze, there is a hidden gazebo in the far left. Don't mix it up with the other gazebo.
- Do not get too close, as the monsters will hit you.
- Kill the monsters as quickly as possible, since you earn a star by killing monsters quickly. Do not rush it, though.
- Use pets, as a minor/major backup for killing.
- Follow the green arrow that appears once there are 5 enemies left, in order to kill the enemies quicker.
- Restore your ammunition by quitting the level and coming back. However, try not to do this when you are about to complete the level, as the amount of killed monsters will be wasted.
- Use Armor. If you have a decent amount of armor, you will not have to worry about getting damaged, because you can get 3 stars even if you have damaged armor. This doesn't apply to Health.
- The enemies are rather weak in this level, so you can equip the weaker weapons.
- The skeletons resemble the Aztec Temple's ones.
- The City can be seen near the gate.
- For some reason, in the second picture of the story comic, Newbie's sleeves turn gray.
- In the 12.5.0 update, the comics of this map was modified. In the second scene of the comic, Newbie's arms were positioned a bit lower, but something remarkable happens.
- A police car can be found on the exterior of the map.
- The secret coin and gem switched places in 12.5.0 update. The reason could possibly be the fact that the coin was more hidden than the gem.