|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Chainsaw Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Chainsaw Sword.
The Chainsaw Sword looks like a chainsaw with orange linings combined with a sword. Along with barbs facing in a forward direction
This weapon is very good at close ranges attacks with the high damage.
- This weapon, based on the stats, is extremely powerful. With the stats showing a high efficiency of 19, combined with an attack speed of 96, this can kill a Heavy Adamant Armor player in 3 hits.
- You may want to keep a higher mobility weapon equipped, as the mobility is only 110.
- Players can hold the fire button for rapid damage.
- If at all possible, try to snipe the user with a long range weapon, such as the Prototype. As this is a melee weapon, the user cannot hit you from anything above close range.
- If you own the Storm Hammer or Fire Orb, use it if enountered in a knifefight. The Chainsaw Sword and its upgrades can only hit point-blank in front of it, while the Storm Hammer and Fire Orb has a very tiny area damage in front of it is slightly easier to land the hit.
- Great Survival Tip: The Chainsaw Sword makes an extremely loud sputtering sound, so you know when a user is nearby.
Warhammer 40k chainsword, is a highly well known weapon in the Warhammer 40k franchise.
Try to get some far-ranged weapons paired along with this weapon, since when facing a tough enemy at far-range, you will need a distance weapon to attack them without being noticed.
- The Chainsaw Doctor actually wields this weapon, though it does not deal such devasting damage
- It was given the Bleeding attribute in the 11.2.0 update.