|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Chainsaw Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
The Chainsaw Sword looks like a chainsaw with orange linings combined with a sword. Along with barbs facing in a forward direction
This weapon is very good at close ranges attacks with the high damage.
- This weapon, based on the stats, is extremely powerful. With the stats showing a high efficiency of 19, combined with an attack speed of 96, this can kill a Heavy Adamant Armor player in a few seconds.
- You may want to keep a higher mobility weapon equipped, as the mobility is only 110.
- This weapon deals damage constantly (Hence the "Chainsaw" Attribute), so chasing players down while holding down the "fire" button is a good way to kill players.
- If at all possible, try to snipe the user with a long range weapon, such as the Prototype. As this is a melee weapon, the user cannot hit you from anything above close range.
- If you own the Storm Hammer or Fire Orb, use it if enountered in a knifefight. The Chainsaw Sword and its upgrades can only hit point-blank in front of it, while the Storm Hammer and Fire Orb has a very tiny area damage in front of it is slightly easier to land the hit.
- Great Survival Tip: The Chainsaw Sword makes an extremely loud sputtering sound, so you know when a user is nearby.
- It is also not the fastest weapon in the game, use the Dark/Elder Force Saber to out maneuver and outrun him/her and then attack him/her from a distance.
Try to get some far-ranged weapons paired along with this weapon, since when facing a tough enemy at far-range, you will need a distance weapon to attack them without being noticed.
- The Chainsaw Doctor actually wields this weapon, though it does not deal such devastating damage as the original one
- It was given the Bleeding attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- It use to be the fastest firing melee, but was nerfed in an unknow. Making its fire rate same as the Chainsaw. It use to be stable and pretty much unlimited fire rate. But now its like hit one time then take it behind then again ahead.