|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks similar to the Chainsaw, yet has a grey and orange appearance. The base of the chainsaw blade is orange, and the actual blade itself is a light grey.
This weapon is one of the most powerful Melee weapons in the game and also has a significantly fast attack speed, but it only has adequate mobility.
- This weapon, based on the stats, is extremely powerful. With the stats showing a high efficiency of 27, combined with an attack speed of 96, this can kill a Heavy Adamant Armor player in 3 hits.
- You may want to keep a higher mobility weapon equipped, as the mobility is only 110.
- You can also pair this with the Berserk Boots to go faster, as it has an attribute that makes players go faster with Melee weapons
- Players can hold the fire button for rapid damage.
- If at all possible, try to snipe the user with a long range weapon, such as the Prototype. As this is a melee weapon, the user cannot hit you from anything above close range.
- If you own an area damage weapon, use it if enountered in a knifefight. The Chainsaw Sword and its upgrades can only hit point-blank in front of it, while the Storm Hammer, the Fire Orb and the Santa Sword has very tiny area damage in front of it so it is slightly easier to land the hit.
- The Chainsaw Sword makes an extremely loud sputtering sound, so you know when a user is nearby.
Have a weapon that is not used for very close range.
- It was given the Bleeding attribute in the 11.2.0 update.
- This weapon has the highest efficiency of all weapons unlocked at Level 22.