|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Champion Mercenary is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskinned version of the Mercenary with Champion Armor-style colors. The color scheme includes red, black, dark grey and a bright silver.
It has very high damage, high fire rate, good capacity and moderate weight.
- Use it similarly to the Mercenary.
- Its burning attribute makes it deal more damage.
- Use it to tear down armor.
- Conserve ammunition, as it runs out quickly.
- This is made for short-medium range, due to the fact that this weapon does not have a scope.
- Once you have familiarized yourself to this weapon and gained enough experience, you can use this in long ranges, since this has very minimal recoil.
- It's inaccurate at a distance, so even if you can aim, you'll probably miss anyway.
- Unless you are experienced enough, you can use this weapon in medium to long ranges.
- Use on Jetpack users, because it is very easy to get a duck hunt with this weapon, as it fires very fast, and deals a lot of damage.
Always use on small maps like Pool Party since the gun is useful in close quarters.
- Use weapons from the Heavy section, more specifically: High damaging or Area damage weapons.
- Sniper weapons from afar can easily take these players down and have a very minimal risk.
- Try to escape their users by running away with a lighter weapon, like the Dark Force Saber.
- Pickoff its users from far away.
- Use the Time Machine if you are in a close situation, as this may buy you time to make a dash for it.
- Use a weapon with more ammo, such as the Champion Peacemaker because this weapon will easily run out of ammo. Take advantage when the player is reloading.
Have a high damaging weapon. Have an explosive weapon to mess with their aim. Use automatic weapons as this burst fire stops for 0.5 seconds per 5 shots.
- It is one of the Champion themed re-skins released in the 13.2.0 update. The other champion themed weapons are Champion Peacemaker, Champion Electric Arc, Anti-Champion Rifle and Champion Solar Cannon.
- This is the only semiautomatic weapon with burning attribute.
- This weapon was significantly buffed in update 13.5.0 update, along with all Adamant and Champion weapons, making it very very overpowered. It now kills in 4 headshots (4 out of 5 of one burst.)
- It is arguably the best Backup Weapon.