|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Champion Peacemaker is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskinned version of the Automatic Peacemaker with Champion Armor-style colors.
It has 4 barrels with rings all around it, a white handle and a black base with a different skull on it and a white/red drum clip.
This has decent damage, high fire rate, extremely high capacity and average mobility.
- Use it similarly to the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- Spray and pray for the best results. This weapon have extremely high capacity and fire rate which is suitable for spraying and praying
- Despite of its high capacity, you do not get any ammo in reserve when you respawn.
- However, you move slower now when you spam the fire button.
- This weapon is also good for taking down Jetpack users.
- Although this will take some level of skill.
- This weapon is great at eliminating moving targets because of the high fire rate.
- It's recommended to equip this with max Primary DPS (Storm Trooper Cape, Burning Tiara and Hunter's Altar) for maximum DPS.
- While reloading, switch to another weapon until your area is safe for reloading as its reload is extremely slow and can often get you killed.
- Though pairing it with Cowboy Hat and max Storm Trooper Cape can fit that bill.
- It is not recommended to use this weapon in long range due to its low accuracy and does not have a scope.
- Aim on the head for maximum DPS
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- Try to strafe around the user to avoid getting hit and firing with a fast shooting rifle.
- Strike when the user is reloading, as its reload time is atrocious.
- However, they will retreat/strafe, use a slowdown weapon and finish them off.
- Other superior fire rate weapons could also counter this.
- However, be aware that they can still kill you nonetheless, executing ambush is highly recommended.
- Take advantage of its atrocious accuracy and snipe the user.
- On the flip side if he/she have decent aim, they can mow you (and your teammates) down.
- Using Champion Peacemaker yourself can be effective when countering.
Champion armor themed.
- A backup weapon with fast reload.
- A powerful sniper for long ranges.
- A high-mobility melee that have a mobility at least of 85.
- This was released with the other Champion themed weapons and Adamant themed weapons in the 13.2.0 update. The other Champion themed weapons being the Champion Mercenary, Champion Solar Cannon, Anti-Champion Rifle and the Champion Electric Arc.
- It was removed from the shop in the 15.5.0 update, as well as the other Champion weapons released in the 13.2.0 update. It id disguised as a Pixel Gun for other players.
- This was designated to be a more powerful counterpart of Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- However, when the Combat Level update is reversed, its original counterpart is now somewhat-effective once again.
- From the 15.1.0 Update, it takes 18 headshots to kill for balancing. It was drastically nerfed to 31 headshots kill in 15.4.0 Update.
- The original version of this, the Automatic Peacemaker takes 7 shots to kill.