|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Champion Solar Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskinned version of the Solar Power Cannon with Champion Armor-style colors.
It has a white and grey body with 3 red crystal on the top, a black grip, a black stock with 2 dark red stripes, a grey energy cell with a red detail on it, and a red and white muzzle.
- Aim for the ground around the target.
- Having splash damage, shoot into rooms that have large amounts of people in them, such as sniping spots in D-Day.
- This weapon is a great weapon for Block Crash, due to its ability to instantly take out blocks.
- Do not ever try rocket jumping with this weapon. At levels 22-27, this weapon will take out all of your armor and a huge chunk of your health if shot at one's self.
- Use this weapon with Anti-Champion Rifle. Or, if you are more of the spray-and-pray type, use the Astral Bow or another fast-firing sniper weapon to go with this gun.
- This weapon is capable of a 1-shot kill. So use a Singular Grenade to cluster enemies together and finish them off, killing multiple targets at once and getting killstreaks, which add to your points.
- In Point Capture, if there are large amounts people, shoot this at the ground then use Dragon Whistle to finish them off.
- Use the Big Buddy, Christmas Ultimatum or the Deadly Beat to rival their firepower.
- Pick off the user from long range, preferably using the One Shot or Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Spam bullets to overwhelm them. Laser Assistant and Golden Friend Up2 are weapons great for doing this.
- Jump around and avoid touching objects so the opponent will have a hard time getting a lock on you.
- This weapon has a very big area damage and the blast could easily hit you when hit near or around you. So if you see a user with this weapon, instantly move to evade their blasts, engaging while strafing will prove effective against them. Due to the lag factor, moving instantly is key to not getting hit, because of PG3D's servers tendency to lag out and player positions being different on different user's screens.
Bring a sniper rifle to kill enemies at long range to weaken them. Also bring a rapid firing weapon, along with a moderate damage weapon (preferably Portable Death Moon) to deal with bullet spammers.
- It is one of the champion themed re-skins released in the 13.2.0 update. The other champion themed weapons are the Champion Peacemaker, the Champion Mercenary, the Champion Electric Arc and the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- The skull on the ammo clip of this weapon also appears to be similar to the skulls on the Dual Machine Guns and the Emperor’s Servants.
- In the 13.5.3 update, this gun received a buff, and is now capable of a 1-hit kill, unlike the earlier updates which it could not.
- In the new 14.0.0 update, this weapon now got nerfed to a point where it can no longer one shot kill anyone, but it is still powerfull nonetheless.