|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Charge Cannon is a Heavy weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
It is a black and white cannon with 4 barrels that each have a yellow arrow on them. Once charging, these arrows move apart and the shot takes place temporarily. It has a gray detail in the middle of the gun on each side and a white to yellow shoulder shock. The bullet is a sphere of energy.
This gun is capable of scoring instant kills on fully armoured once fully upgraded and charged, which takes about 3.2 seconds to do. While charging, you cannot jump, and turning radius will be limited (due to the fact that you can't lift your finger when charging), so have a plan before doing so. Both its area of effect and damage increase with charge. This puts it, alongside its close cousin the Big Fatality Gun as some of the stronger heavy weapons available.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Try attacking the user with a high fire rate weapon while they are charging for the shot
Have a long ranged weapon.
- This, the Sword Of Shadows, the Big Fatality Gun, the Charge Rifle, the Orbital Pistol, the Jet Tenderizer, the Manga Gun, the Energy Drill, the Eye of Ra, and the Laser Rings are charge shot weapons.