|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Christmas Ultimatum is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
The weapon takes the form of an RPG-style rocket launcher.
It's mostly green and has candy cane colors breech in the back of the weapon and on the top of the body. The body of the weapon is mainly green, with several electronic parts and wires on the side of the body. On the bottom of the weapon it has a handle which is made of wood with a red trigger, and a grey shoulder rest behind the handle.
It rocket takes the form of a Christmas tree with purple and yellow lights. The rocket itself creates clusters of secondary explosions upon impact.
This powerful weapon has the most powerful shot in the game that spreads much like the "Toy Bomber", In most cases it is an overpowered one shot, having the double jump ability would give you more of an advantage due to the extra time to aim before you land. Shooting at an object in close range of your enemy will still most likely kill them.
- It comes with frightening area damage that lobs out explosives on impact, hitting a wall can rain explosives onto the ground. Overall, a very unforgiving weapon.
- In game modes where points determine wins it is recommended not to crutch on this as you gain fewer points than having a weapon that can headshot.
- This weapon is godly on Point Capture, as the horizontal explosions can cause entire point wipes at times, and the 30 efficiency can deal with players easily. This can kill players with the Heavy Ruby gear in one go.
- This is also true for Block Crash.
- This weapon has a Cluster Bomb effect, so when the main rocket explodes, it will split into several bombs that resemble that of the Toy Bomber.
- This gun's blast radius is extremely massive.
- As frightening as the area damage may seem, most of it is horizontal, staying airborne as much as possible will limit the window of getting one-shot.
- The fire rate is slow, so try jumping and flanking players who use this.
- hide behind a wall and use a wall break weapon like Prototype.
Christmas and robotic themed
- It is the first weapon to feature the Cluster Bomb attribute.
- It wasn't listed in the armory when initially released, however it was fixed in the 13.1.1 update.
- The only other weapon with this attribute is the Earth Spike Spell.
- In the 13.5.3 to 14.1.2 update, this weapon got nerfed, and it is no longer a 1 shot kill, as the Developers have powercrept it by adding in the Destruction System, and also implicitly coercing players to ditch this weapon and try to get the Destruction System, or by spending a lot of real world money.