|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is similar to the big, white armored knights that guard the Wizard Boss in Castle (Campaign), except with a more matrix/neon theme. It is black with turquoise/teal borders, it has red eyes, and it has a red circle on its chest revealing its 'heart' (which was its only hitbox).
It also carries a matrix themed sword and a matrix themed shield that are black with turquoise/teal borders.
It will walk towards the player. If it is the only enemy left, it will start running towards the player.
When in melee range, it will swing its sword downwards to the player followed with fast swings, making it a deadly opponent in melee ranges.
- It is a matrix version of the Knight Golem.
- It is one of the mobs that only have a hitbox for its core. Most of its parts are ghostly for other projectiles.
- It is one of only three monsters to have a designated hitbox, the other two being Knight Golem and Pharaoh Golem.
- When it dies, it will simply fall apart into pieces. The pieces then vanish.
- To easily kill a code knight snipe them in the core from far away
- To kill multiple of them easily get the code knights to follow you till they are nearly in a line then use soulstone or ghost lantern to kill them all in a few shots