|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun World.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Colosseum (PG3D).
Colosseum is a small-sized Multiplayer Map in Pixel Gun World introduced in the 3.4.0 update.
The map takes place inside an arena in between large pillars of rocks. It has 4 closed gates, and a 4 way bridge in the center of the map, with a lava pit below the bridge. There is also pillars of rock which act as cover for those who cross into the center of the map.
The colosseum itself includes torches on the wall. Outside of the arena includes four knight statues wielding weapons such as the Wizard Wand (despite it not being in Pixel Gun World), the Fire Demon, a Warrior Axe, and an Evil Pig Hammer (despite it not being in Pixel Gun World either). Four dragon statues, adjacent to the arena are also present.
- The best guns to use in this map are short-range ones, as this is a very close quarters map.
- An effective strategy for this map is to simply walk in a large circle, covering the entire map except the center. This will hit most pickups, and the center can still be fired upon from most areas.
- The name is likely from the well known Roman Colosseum.
- This map has been removed in the same update Duel being removed.
- In Pixel Gun 3D, this is both in Arena and Multiplayer, while in Pixel Gun World, this map was available in multiplayer only.