|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Combat Knife is a default Melee weapon. This weapon is automatically given when you first start the game.
It is a standard combat knife, with a black handle and a metal blade with a serrated edge.
It has low damage, good mobility and fast attack speed.
- Jump around, but make sure you are still attacking the enemy.
- Stealthily approach the enemy in the blind side, and attack them.
- You may also need a back-up weapon if the other tips won't work.
- Use this to finish off an off-guarded weak target. Such as an unarmored busy sniper.
- Use this weapon to escape some dangerous situations, thanks to its good mobility.
- If an opponent is distracted, you can quickly knife them and then use an automatic weapon to finish them off.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Its damage is extremely noticeable especially if you have armor. Take note on the damage indicators to know of where is the attacker is.
- When engaged in close range combat with a user of this weapon, use a close ranged weapon or an area damage weapon to finish them off.
Due to it being a beginner's weapon, bring other weapons to avoid getting killed often.
- There is a giant combat knife in the Ant's Life, sticking out of a watermelon.
- There is a small combat knife sticking out the side of the Combat Rifle Up2 and it's processor.
- This weapon has gained quite a reputation for easily killing people in the Deadly Games mode. At the very start, people are able to reach those whom stand right next to them and kill them off as the round starts.
- While it is an efficient way to end a match quicker and for gaining easy kills, this has caused quite a negative reaction from the people who play the game, as they never had a chance to actually fight.