|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Combat Rifle (PGW).
The Combat Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the early updates.
It has decent damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and very good mobility for levels under 12.
- The weapon has a high bullet spread. Fire in bursts or use scope for maximum accuracy to pick off distant enemies.
- Aim for the head to get headshots and double the damage.
- If at close range, spraying bullets has a high rate of fire. Charge at opponents while firing continuously to maximize effectiveness.
- However, take note that this weapon has a considerably high recoil.
- The high spread of full auto can help when attacking groups of enemies or mobile opponents. Be sure to use it when the situation calls for it.
- Attack these users at mid-range, where the user is weakest. Be sure to keep a distance and strafe to avoid this weapon's high rate of fire while trading fire.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- If all else fails, ambushing the user is always a good option.
Bring an accurate weapon due to its rather high spread.
- This is a good starter weapon since it offers a decent amount of versatility. Bring an area damage weapon for medium, such as the Bass Cannon (for tight spaces) combat. A Backup if you run out of ammo, such as the Photon Pistol, a fast melee for increased mobility (such as the Katana), and any good sniper for long ranges.
- This rifle was released in the early versions of the game, however, it was taken out for unknown reasons.
- It was eventually returned and can be upgraded twice.
- This weapon is based on the M16A3 Assault Rifle.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes its model as it upgrades.
- Even though it is blue in the Armory, it shows up as black in-game. This was fixed in an update.
- This is one of four weapons to also feature a blade on it, the others being Mech Heavy Rifle, Warmaster, and Wyvern.
- The Combat Knife is attached to the front of the weapon as a bayonet. However, it has no function in battle.
- In the 10.6.0 update, the weapon got a slight re-design.
- This was one of the more popular weapons in Pixel Gun 3D.
- It even appears in the "Go battle" logo and as the weapon logo on the old design of the Lucky Chest.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.