|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Combat Rifle (PGW).
The Combat Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the early updates.
It is completely plain black with a carrying handle, handle, ammo magazine, handguard, long-barrel, and aiming tip.
It has decent damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and very good mobility for levels under 12.
- The weapon has a high spread on full-auto. Fire in bursts for maximum accuracy to pick off distant enemies.
- If at close range, spraying bullets has a high rate of fire. Charge at opponents while firing continuously to maximize effectiveness.
- The high spread of full auto can help when attacking groups of enemies or mobile opponents. Be sure to use it when the situation calls for it.
- Attack at mid-range, where the user is weakest. Be sure to keep a distance and strafe to avoid this weapon's high rate of fire while trading fire.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If all else fails, ambushing the user is always a good option.
Bring an accurate weapon due to its high spread.
- This rifle was released in the early versions of the game, however it was taken out for unknown reasons. In more recent updates however, it has returned, and can be upgraded twice.
- This weapon is based off of the M16A3 Rifle.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes its model as it upgrades.
- This, the Scythe, the Battle Shovel, the Carrot Sword the Dater Hater, and the Pumpkin Thrower are the only weapons that have been removed and returned
- In the 10.6.0 update, the weapon got a redesign.
- This is/was one of the more popular weapons in Pixel Gun 3D. As this had not only appeared as a weapon, it even appear in the "Go battle" logo and as the weapon logo on the old design of the Lucky Chest.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.