|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Combat Rifle (PG3D).
The Combat Rifle is a weapon, located in the Primary section, introduced in the first version of PGW. It is the first form of the Combat Rifle.
It is completely plain black with a carrying handle, handle, ammo magazine, handguard, long-barrel, and aiming tip.
The Combat Rifle is very accurate and has range, has a better fire rate than most rifles, has average ammo, decent mobility, and average damage to complement the fire rate for levels under 7. It has a different style of gameplay from other rifles; with it, fighting at long ranges are possible when properly aiming. Unlike most high range rifles, it doesn't need a scope to shoot far or be accurate. The Combat Rifle also has some good mobility to it, making getting close possible but not recommended.
- Stay at a medium range and wait for your opponent to make a movement, then start aiming for the head and fire.
- Do not rush, it's crosshairs aren't very good at dealing damage in close ranges.
- Try to avoid players using high mobility melee weapons and very long range snipers. It's best using an alternative weapon that can beat these players.
- Try not to waste it's ammo, as it doesn't have much ammo for a primary. However, try to make your headshots as accurate as possible for faster killing and ammunition saving. Avoid spraying and praying your ammunition.
- Pick off its users from using long range snipers.
- Use high mobility weapons and back-stab its user(s).