|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
AppearanceThis weapon is based off of the real life M16A3 with an added scope resembling an ACOG scope and with an under-barrel bayonet. It is almost identical to the Combat Rifle, except a cosmetic bayonet has been attached to the end of the barrel, and a scope has been attached to it. The color is also a snow camouflage, with a tint of blue.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and average mobility.
- This weapon has relatively low mobility compared to other upgraded weapons, which makes dodging more difficult, so it is best used with equipment that boosts mobility to enhance dodging ability.
- Keep in mind despite having a bayonet it is a cosmetic addition and therefor it will not do melee damage.
- This weapon can gather a lot of recoil when fired continuously, which makes firing in bursts effective at range.
- Curiously, this weapon's high recoil can enable it to fulfill two roles: at long range, burst fire or scoping is more effectively employed than spraying at full auto, the recoil of which can help when fighting a quickly moving opponent or into a group of enemies. This can counter the AK-48 (and upgrades) at closer ranges due to the firepower and margin for error at such a proximity.
- It has good advantage to about any land, mobile targets.
- With the 4x optical scope, it does not gather much recoil, allowing fully automatic fire from long ranges.
- It is best used in long distance or precise shooting with the scope if burst-fire tactics provide too little firepower, such as against armored opponents.
- Flanking the user is a good option. Due to the all-around nature of this weapon, the element of surprise is a benefit, however, don't try to melee the user, as this weapon's fast fire rate can shred you in seconds.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily picks off its users as the blasts messes with their aim.
- Take cover when someone uses this weapon on you.
- It has inaccuracy, so airborne lessens the risk of getting hit while damaging the user from above.
Bring an area damage gun to rocket jump to easily travel around a map.
- This is one of the few weapons that have a spazzing animation when firing (along with the Hellraiser and the Eindringling).
- The camo on the rifle is similar to an arctic camo style.
- It features an exclusive bayonet (similar to the Combat Knife) that currently is for decoration.
- The Combat Rifle Up2 was previously called Rambo's Rifle.
- The Combat Rifle Up2 looks similar to the Army Rifle except the latter has a grenade launcher instead of a bayonet (both decorational). The Army Rifle is also a dark green color, and the Rambo's Rifle is better in damage, capacity, and it has a better scope.
- It's damage was nerfed from 12 to 10 in the 11.3.0 update.
- In the 8.0.0 update the capacity has been changed from 42 to 40 rounds.
- It is one of the many guns with a cosmetic accessory.
- The base form and Up1 of this weapon didn't have a scope, but the last upgrade has it.