The Crawler is a very common enemy, and also one of the weakest. As it's name, It crawls onto you and bite/hits you on the legs.
It is a crawling person with a black suit and a bleeding head with blood in various different spots such as its arms and legs. Its showing skin is green, showing signs of infection.
It will crawl towards the player, getting delayed on most of the obstacles.
- It is very weak, deals minimal damange, and is not very fast.
- Take advantage of the fact that you can walk on top of it without being hurt.
- Be accurate or use a meelee if possible, because it is hard to hit it.
- It has different versions: the City Crawler, the Hospital Crawler, the Desert Crawler, the Infected Scientist and the Parallel Crawler. These all behave the same.
- It may be a reference to crawlers from multiple different Call of Duty Zombies. Crawlers in COD are often left alive due to their minimum threat to allow players to explore maps, Easter Eggs or maybe prepare for the next round.
- Strangely, you can walk over the crawlers before they launch an attack. You can make this useful when a horde of crawlers are going to attack you and you can't use a jet pack or you don't have double jump.
- The old skin of the crawler had a more whitish face (most likely a skull) with black clothing (although it's desert counterpart has most of the old skin into it but with additional desert clothes)
- It is unknown why the crawler zombie decides to crawl (hence its name), not walk.