|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Crossbow Up1 (PGW).
It has a wooden handhold with the bow stretched around it. It appears to have a gold tipped bolt loaded. The bolt seems a little thick though.
It is very good for sneak attacks as it does not make that much noise.
- Get up close, and aim for the head.
- Stay a medium range far from a payer equipped with this, try not to get close.
Approach with a powerful Melee weapon, or a fast fire rate weapon.
- This weapon (and it's upgrades) used to have infinite ammunition and wall breaking properties along with the Wizard Wand (And its upgrades). These weapons were formally known as "magic weapons", however due to resentment from the pixel gun community these properties were removed.
- It's previous name was Golden Crossbow, but was renamed to Royal Crossbow. Then, it was changed to Crossbow Up1.
- When you run out of ammo an crossbow quarrel is still shown.
- In Sniper Forts, this weapon is not allowed and this is replaced by one of your Sniper weapons.