|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a light blue crystal base, with a red cube ammo pack. The barrel is also light blue, with 3 red rings around it.
- After killing someone, don't stay still.
- Attack from behind as the gun has a very loud, distinctive noise.
- Use this weapon to gradually weaken highly armored targets.
- Always aim for the head. The headshot additional damage combined with its original damage is a lot.
- Hide behind a wall and return fire in proper timing.
- Area damage weapons can easily deal with its users.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Wait until the user is reloading. This weapon uses ammo quickly and the reloading time is longer that others.
Equip a Heavy weapon.
- It takes 3 headshots to kill an unarmored player. This could only take for half a second.
- This and the Automatic Peacemaker are tied for the fastest fire rate in the primary category.
- In the 9.2.3/9.2.0 update, the Pixel Gun Company decreased the damage of the Crystal Laser Cannon Up1 from 21 to 18.
- In the previous updates, when you upgrade the Crystal Laser Cannon, it adds the word "Crystal" so when purchased it is Laser Cannon and then the Crystal Laser Cannon Up1 and the same with the Up2 version. However, it turned out that it was a bug fixed in the 10.2.0 update.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.