|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The weapon has an appearance somewhat similar to some toy laser guns. It has a light blue crystal base, with a red cube ammo pack. The barrel is also light blue, with 3 red rings around it.
It has a high rate of fire and decent damage making it a good weapon to use in many situations.
- This primary does not have a scope so it's advised to use at medium range from your target.
- This weapon uses ammo really fast, so it is recommended to burst fire.
- Aim for the head, this weapon deals 4 hearts per shot to the head.
- Burns through extremely fast, recommended to reload after each kill.
- If the player were to encounter an opponent with the Laser Cannon, the player should use wait for the opponent to reload before attacking as to interrupt the process by either killing the opponent or making him/her switch to a separate weapon.
- Area damage can make short work of its users.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Crystal themed/futuristic themed
It's best to bring along another weapon that reloads quickly due to the fact that the Laser Cannon takes a rather long time to reload, thus the layer should be equipped with a weapon in a different category that reloads quickly.
- Because of its history, this is the 5th upgrade of the Laser Cannon series, first the Redstone Cannon, then the Golden Laser Cannon, the Crystal Laser Cannon, the Crystal Laser Cannon Up1, and then this upgrade.