|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks like a bow with a little bit of colors on it, and it has a heart on the tip of the bow.
- Aim for the head as much as you can.
- Don't stop dodging, jumping and killing at the same time. For the easiest targets, use this technique on low armored players wielding weapons that aren't really effective and/or introduce a slow fire rate.
- Use this in medium range due to the weapon being scope-less despite it being a sniper.
- Since Sandbox weapons like this are unlocked at level 1, and this is the Up1 version of the Cupid's Bow, being unlocked at level 12, this is best suitable in levels under level 22.
- Pick off its users in long range.
- Don't stop dodging, jumping and killing at the same time.
Have a more lethal weapon with a better rate of fire.
- When you run out of ammo an arrow is still shown. The same with most of the other bows.
- In the 12.5.0 update, this upgrade was removed, due to the updated upgrade system.