|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks like a bow with a little bit of colors on it, and it has a heart on the tip of the bow.
- Aim for the head as much as you can.
- Don't stop dodging, jumping and killing at the same time. For the easiest targets, use this technique on low armored players wielding weapons that aren't really effective and/or introduce a slow fire rate.
- Use this in medium range due to the weapon being scope-less despite it being a sniper.
- Since Sandbox weapons like this are unlocked at level 1, and this is the Up2 version of the Cupid's Bow, being unlocked at level 22, this is best suitable in levels over 22.
- Pick off its users from long range.
Valentine's Day themed.
Have a more lethal weapon with a better fire rate.
- This weapon was the only weapon in the Primary section that has the melee interface.
- However, it is relocated into the Sniper section as of the 10.2.0 update.
- When you run out of ammo an arrow is still shown.
- This weapon is the only bow with area damage.