|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dark Force Saber is a Melee weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
It has a black and grey hilt, with a red laser-blade coming from the top. The grey is at the bottom, and the black is at the top. The grey part of the hilt has a red buttons on it.
It has great mobility and high damage, making it useful for sneak attacks and escaping.
- Try sneaking up behind enemies, you can catch them off guard by doing this.
- Use the high mobility to outmaneuver enemies while attacking.
- Have a fast firing, long ranged weapon when attacking.
- Move away from the person wielding the weapon, it does not have a large range.
- Due to its quite noisy sound when swinging. You can indicate where are the users by listening closely of where are the sounds are coming form. Such as from behind.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Using an area damage weapon can damage them even when they strafe.
High-Tech; Futuristic; Star-Wars; Sith weapons.
Have a weapon that has a longer range than this weapon.
- It resembles Darth Vader's Lightsaber from the famous movie series 'Star Wars', by Lucasfilms.
- Before the 9.2.0 update, it made a high whistling sound. Now it sounds like an actual Lightsaber.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it has an extra upgrade, if it's fully upgraded, it's currently the only weapon that has a mobility of 140.
- The Green Space Aliens in campaign wield it.
- It was previously called the "Evil Power Sword".
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 12.6.1 update.
- It also had a minor appearance change; the white parts of the hilt were changed to a light grey.
- It has a Jedi saber counterpart,which is the Elder Force Saber, although the design was based off of a Evil character's saber.