|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dark Force Saber is a Melee weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
It greatly resembles a Star Wars lightsaber, with a black and grey hilt, and a red laser-blade coming from the top. The grey is at the bottom, and the black is at the top. The grey part of the hilt has red buttons on it.
It has great mobility and high damage, making it effective for sneak attacks and escaping.
- Try sneaking up behind enemies; you can catch them off guard by doing this.
- Use the high mobility to outmaneuver enemies while attacking.
- Although it had the maximum weight in previous updates, it now has a nerfed mobility of 7 instead of 4. It's recommended to use its successor/counterpart, the Elder Force Saber now for maximum speed. However, this weapon still has the faster mobility when it has been upgraded to the Dark Force Saber Up2.
- It is useful when you are sniping or avoiding someone.
- Have a fast firing, long ranged weapon when attacking.
- Move away from the person wielding the weapon, it does not have a large range.
- Due to its quite noisy sound and recognizable sound when swinging. You can indicate where are the users by listening closely to where are the sounds are coming from. Such as from behind.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Using an area damage weapon can damage them even when they strafe.
High-Tech; Futuristic; Star-Wars; Sith weapons.
Have a weapon that has a longer range than this weapon.
- It resembles Darth Vader's Lightsaber from the famous movie series 'Star Wars', by Lucasfilms.
- Before the 9.2.0 update, it made a high whistling sound. Now it sounds like an actual Lightsaber.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it has an extra upgrade, if it's fully upgraded, it's currently the only weapon that has a mobility of 140.
- The Green Space Aliens in campaign wield it.
- It was previously called the "Evil Power Sword".
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 12.6.1 update.
- It also had a minor appearance change; the white parts of the hilt were changed to a light grey.
- It has a Jedi saber counterpart,which is the Elder Force Saber, although the design was based off of a Evil character's saber.