|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a black and white hilt, with a red blade coming from the top. The white is at the bottom, and the black is at the top. The white part of the hilt has a red buttons on it.
It has an excellent mobility, very high damage and good attack speed.
- Try sneaking up behind enemies, you can catch them off guard by doing this.
- Use the high mobility to outmaneuver enemies while attacking.
- Very high mobility, fastest weapon in the game. Can be used as a mobility booster by equipping it when not using other weapons.
- As this weapon has the highest mobility in the game, it can be used to escape the pull of Singular Grenades or the movement-impairing pools of the Sticky Candy.
- Due to its high mobility, this can be useful for escaping from Sniper users with ease.
- Have a fast firing, long ranged weapon against its users.
- Move away from the user, it does not have a large range.
- Use an area damage weapon, as the weapon's high mobility makes it hard to aim with any other weapon.
- Use the Ghost Lantern on its users.
- Other users using this may also carry the Ghost Lantern, so be cautious.
- Use weapons with "Slows the Target" trait, where it will cause its users to slow down and stapled to the ground for awhile, but use this short-time window to dish out lethal damage to the vulnerable user.
High-Tech; Futuristic; Star-Wars.
Have a long-ranged weapon to act as a sidearm.
- It resembles a lightsaber from the famous movie series 'Star Wars', by Lucas Films.
- This is the only weapon you'll find with a mobility of 140. It is the highest mobility out of all the weapons in the game.
- In the map Area 52 Labs, there are different colored versions of this including a double sided version.
- In the earliest versions of Pixel Gun 3D, the Dark Force Saber used to be in the Heavy category.