|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a black and grey hilt, with a red laser-blade coming from the top. The grey is at the bottom, and the black is at the top. The grey part of the hilt have red buttons on it.
It has an excellent mobility, very high damage and good attack speed. This makes it very useful to escape enemy fire and attacking enemies.
- Try sneaking up behind enemies, you can catch them off guard by doing this.
- Use the high mobility to outmaneuver enemies while attacking.
- Very high mobility, fastest weapon in the game. Can be used as a mobility booster by equipping it when not using other weapons.
- As this weapon has the highest mobility in the game, it can be used to escape the pull of Singular Grenades or the movement-impairing pools of the Sticky Candy.
- Due to its high mobility, this can be useful for escaping from Sniper users with ease.
- Have a fast firing, long ranged weapon against its users.
- Move away from the user, it does not have a large range.
- Use an area damage weapon, as the weapon's high mobility makes it hard to aim with any other weapon.
- Use the Ghost Lantern on its users.
- Other users using this may also carry the Ghost Lantern, so be cautious.
- Use weapons with "Slows the Target" trait, where it will cause its users to slow down and stapled to the ground for awhile, but use this short-time window to dish out lethal damage to the vulnerable user.
High-Tech; Futuristic; Star-Wars.
Have a long-ranged weapon to act as a sidearm.
- It resembles a lightsaber from the famous movie series 'Star Wars', by Lucas Films.
- This is currently the only weapon you'll find with a mobility of 140. It has the highest mobility out of all the weapons in the game.
- In the map Area 52 Labs, there are different colored versions of this including a double sided version.
- In the earliest versions of Pixel Gun 3D, the Dark Force Saber used to be in the Heavy category.
- In the 12.6.1 update, it was given the Burning attribute.
- The appearance also changed slightly; the white parts of the hilt were turned to a light grey.