|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dark Mage Wand is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
The Dark Mage Wand looks similar to the Wizard Wand, but has yellow and red highlights instead of purple. The top of the handle has red fading into yellow marks, suggesting intense heat.
- Use this weapon to attack enemies from the shadows while they are behind a solid cover.
- Use the weapon to finish off damaged targets.
- Use area damage weapons to attack the user. And finish them off as they got knocked away by the blast immediately.
- Pick off the user from long ranges.
Have some grenades in stock with you, so you can throw them over or across the cover, then shoot distracted enemies.
- The eye in the middle also looks like the 'Eye of Ender' from 'Minecraft'.
- The eye in the middle also looks like Sauron's eye from 'The Lord of the Rings' trilogy.
- After the update 8.2.1, you have to buy this wand directly from the Armory, without upgrading.
- It can one shot for those who have wooden and iron armor and those who don't have armor in the 8.3.0 update.
- It is currently confused as to whether or not this gun has wall break though results vary between devices.
- This wand's hotbox and infinite ammo capabilities were heavily merged in a recent update, however it can easily one shot those with no armor to iron/wooden armor.
- This, the Wizard Wand, the Hunger Bow, the Magic Bow and Crossbow all together are nerfed in the 9.0.4 update due to the fact that the players are complaining to the Pixel Gun Company about how overpowered they were. They now have limited ammo and can't shoot through walls anymore.
- However in the 11.1.0 update other players screen will see Fireball Spell along with the Wizard Wand.
- Despite its looks, this weapon does not give a burning effect.
- This weapon was possibly removed in the 10.0.0 update due to the fact that it got nerfed in the 9.0.0 update, making it a lot less efficient and popular.
- It was given an Area Damage attribute in the 12.1.0 update.
- Basically. It has same function of the Wizard Wand.