|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Dater Hater is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 9.2.0 Valentine update and later added back in the 10.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Dater Hater.
It has a red/yellow base, a red and white handle with a red heart in the middle, a yellow stock with what seems to be red pressurized gas canister. It also has 4 yellow barrels which house a pink-tipped flechette each. It also included a 10x scope. It also seems to be based of a arrow projectile weapon.
Despite having a long-range scope, this is also very effective at close-medium range as well. It has high damage, medium fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
- Use this weapon while ambushing players, so that you can get some damage in before they react.
- This weapon is also good for stealth due to it being silent. However, do not good too close at an opponent, thus they will be able to hear you.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Unfortunately, players can see who killed them and where they are. So, they can easily locate you.
A Valentine's Day weapon, ironically not for love.
Have a weapon that can be used in close range, in case of a close ranged engagement.
- This gun, along with Last Kiss, were implemented by RiliSoft to target daters, who often use the in-game chat for their purposes. This is frowned upon by many players.
- This weapon resembles a flechette launcher (flechette is a French word that means a thrown or launched projectile).
- It seems to be a modern interpretation of Cupid's love-inducing bow and arrows.
- The weapon seems to bear a slight resemblance to the Hellsing from the Metro Series.
- This gun's name in Spanish is "Lanzador de agujas", which means "Needle Launcher", which makes sense.
- This gun is exactly like the Spear Gun from Blitz Brigade, except for the scope and the hearts.
- On November 10, 2015, Pixel Gun 3D on Facebook announced that with enough Facebook likes, the weapon would be be reimplemented into the game.
- The weapon returned to the game as of version 10.2.0 with its section and cost changed.
- During its removal, it would appear as the Guerrilla Rifle when somebody killed another player.
- Despite it being a sniper, it wasn't used in Sniper Forts before. But after 10.2.0 when it was reimplemented, it has been enabled in Sniper Forts.