|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dead Star is a community-made Backup weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update made by a fan and game player named Martin Duran.
It has black scales and metallic colors, its clip is located in the within the gun (crystal-like object) and it has spines protrudes when it is loaded and retracts if in action or reloading and vice versa. It has a black star on its grip.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a single clip.
- Good for destroying fast targets as its very easy to aim.
- Its high mobility can be used to attack fleeing targets.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Dragon Theme. Likely a representation of the Ender Dragon from Minecraft.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- It is the only backup weapon that has large area damage.
- After the 11.0.0 update, its Up1 form's stats was given to it after its removal.
- This was the most expensive weapon in the backup category to cost at 190, but was changed to a price after 12.5.0.
- It is one of the few area damage weapons that have an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is comparable to the Nuclear Revolver.