|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dead Star is a community-made Backup weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update made by a fan and game player named Martin Duran. It is the first form of the Dead Star.
It has black scales and metallic colors, its clip is located in the within the gun (crystal-like object) and it has spines protrudes when it is loaded and retracts if in action or reloading and vice versa. It has a black star on its grip.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a single clip.
- Good for destroying fast targets as its very easy to aim.
- Its high mobility can be used to attack fleeing targets.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Dragon Theme. Likely a representation of the Ender Dragon from Minecraft.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- It is the only backup weapon that has large area damage.
- After the 11.0.0 update, its Up1 form's stats was given to it after its removal.
- The weapon is the most expensive weapon in the backup category to cost . At 190.
- It is one of the few area damage weapons that have an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is comparable to the Nuclear Revolver.