|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Much like its predecessor. It has black scales and metallic colors, its clip is located in the within the gun (crystal or sludge-like object) and it has spines protrudes when it is loaded and retracts if in action or reloading and vice versa. It has a black star on its grip. It also has a small black star located on the handle of the gun.
It has high damage, good rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a single clip.
- Good for destroying fast targets as its very easy to aim.
- Its high mobility can be used to attack fleeing targets.
- You can use it in slight long range due to its area damage having instant bullet travel time and it has good accuracy.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges. However, be aware that skilled users can still kill you due to this weapon's instant travel time.
- Use hidden locations to ambush the user.
Dragon Theme. Likely a representation of the Ender Dragon from Minecraft.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- Its the only backup weapon that has large area damage.
- The stats were given to the base form for those who own it for some time while the about-to-be owners need to buy it from its base form to proceed to its upgrade.
- For an unknown reason, in the 10.4.0 update, it was introduced by having the name "Dark Star", but the name changed to "Dead Star" in the 10.5.0 update.
- It is one of the few area damage weapons that have an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is comparable to the Nuclear Revolver.
- As of the 13.5.0 update, this weapon has a combat level of 12, due to the introduction of the new "combat level" system in the whole game.