|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It appears to be to be a re-skinned version of the Bass Cannon.
It has a dark purple body, an orange colored battery, has yellow, blue, pink neon lights, and makes a similar sound to it's counterpart.
It has huge damage, very slow fire rate, good capacity, and slow mobility. This weapon has the ability to 2 shot kill enemy players. It would be a 1 shot kill if the enemy has already been weakened.
- it works the same as it's counterpart, so using this weapon is no different.
- Be careful of snipers, if you happen to realize one, either engage them, shoot back at them or completely evade them.
- Use this to heavily damage max armored enemies or kill weakened ones.
- It has slow projectile speed so time your shots or you could predict where the opponent might go and shoot there. However, it is recommended to keep the battle in short ranges.
- It has slow mobility so equip a high mobility weapon like Dark Force Saber.
- Pick off its users from safe distances.
- Use a high fire rate weapon like Hero, Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- You could also engage the users in close range using high-efficiency weapons such as the Heavy Shotgun or the Minigun Shotgun. Flamethrower or Electro-thrower weapons could also be highly effective against these players. However, be aware that the users of this weapons will also be able to hit you more easily at this range.
- Avoid getting close to its users as this weapon does huge damage.
Any close to medium ranged maps.
Have a long ranged weapon, as the area damage cannot reach long distances.
- When fired, it makes a dubstep drum sound.
- If you listen closely, the firing sound includes the sound of the 0xbadc0de.