|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a triple-barrel setup, with a candy cane pattern on each barrel. The base and handle are lime green. A small patch of white can be seen under the base. When you reload, the gun opens in half and you put three sorts of candies as ammo in the gun.
It has low lethality and has low rate of fire. It also has area damage. This weapon does not feature a scope, making it difficult for long range shooting however makes an overall decent weapon in low level matches.
- Always use in close range combat. Avoid open areas when possible and lure your target into a more-advantage spot in the map.
- Attack enemies from behind when ambushing them. And aim for the head for maximum effect.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging in close range combats on those users. If you do. Try to finish them off with an area damage weapon with/without combined with series of Rocket Jumps.
Equip a weapon with a range greater than shotgun range.
- This gun is based off of a triple-barreled shotgun.
- Anyone who had this weapon before the 8.0.0 update would get the next upgrade, Steam Power for free.
- It has been removed from the game along with its successor. Now only the third form exists, and the third form received two extra upgrades in the 10.0.0 update.
- It was very similar to the Double Barreled Shotgun which was only available in Deadly Games and Campaign.
- This weapon is the older verision of the Steam Power.